CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Measures to maintain safe business operations
In response to the restrictions required to contain the global spread of the coronavirus in many countries, Zuken has initiated extensive measures to continue to meet the requirements of our customers and ensure the best possible continuity of their business processes despite the difficult conditions caused by the current crisis.
Our entire team is, therefore, teleworking, in order to limit travel and protect others in a responsible manner but remaining entirely at your service. We have implemented tools and solutions in order to make demonstrations, training and support as pleasant as possible, maintaining human interaction as much as possible but in complete safety.
In more detail this means for you:
- Local first-line support: Our local support channel is available online and they are happy to help and support you through these difficult times. Contact your local reseller.
- Online second-line support: Our online support is open all week: do not hesitate to contact us for any question or challenge you are facing and we’ll do everything necessary to support you.
- Home office operation of our software: Licenses will be activated in the same way as in the office; Upon request, our ZGS Support Team can provide customers with alternative/additional solutions.
- Customer visits: All appointments will be conducted online, or postponed to a time to be defined, until further notice.
- Training courses: We have implemented tools and solutions in order to make training and support as pleasant as possible.
- Roadshows: We are changing our format of our eCADSTAR Discovery Roadshows to a virtual event series. You can already join the eCADSTAR Virtual Discovery Roadshow in Germany. Join us for the sessions from the comfort of your own office or home. More details on our Events Calendar. Or contact your local reseller if you are interested in a demonstration of eCADSTAR in your own language.