eCADSTAR LIBRARY EDITOR
Connect to your preferred part vendor directly from within the eCADSTAR Library Editor application to lookup part information such as stock, pricing and datasheets. Download parts, symbols, footprints and 3D models and merge them to your library instantly with automated layer and attribute mapping.
The Library Editor, is a comprehensive unified design resource creation and management tool, put simply – it’s more than just a part library.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A connected platform that allows download complete parts with symbols, footprints and 3D models for use instantly within your design – all without switching windows or applications.
- Create, edit and manage all part data (footprints, schematic symbols, 3D models, pin assignments and attributes) in a single application.
- Create accurate footprints and pads quickly using the parametric generation tools.
- Standardize your schematic designs by defining defaults such as sheet sizes, frames, grids, colours and fonts within your Library.
- Define alternate footprints, symbols and allocate pin equivalents for swapping during design.