SIGNAL INTEGRITY DATASHEET
To get the best results with anything you produce, you build quality into your design process from start to finish. Be the first to access the SI Analysis Datasheet.
eCADSTAR SIGNAL INTEGRITY AND SIGNAL INTEGRITY ADVANCED
High-speed signals must arrive in good shape, but the benefits of optimal signal integrity go further. A board with good signal integrity is more resistant to external noise and less likely to consume excess power.
To get the best results with anything you produce, you build quality into your design process from start to finish. Good-quality signals are no exception to this golden rule.
You can plan and check signal integrity at any stage from schematic to PCB layout. Wherever you do that, the results are presented the same way and the look and feel are the same.
WHAT SIGNAL INTEGRITY ANALYSIS ADDS TO eCADSTAR
- However carefully we follow rules, it’s all too easy to miss something important. Maybe a signal has been ploughed through a reference plane area or a differential pair has accidentally become unbalanced.
- Signal integrity analysis reveals the truth.
- An optimized design is much better than one that just works to specification.
- More resistant to unexpected interference, environmental issues, and excess power consumption.
- And when you’re pushing density or performance envelopes – and let’s face it, often you are – first-class signal integrity is essential.
Try eCADSTAR for Free
Start a 30-day free trial with a full-featured evaluation license with no technical limitations. Achieve your PCB design goals today.Request Evaluation